[Dailydrool] Heart Healing Drool

RAY WERTZ johannamrstreez at verizon.net
Sun May 25 17:31:51 PDT 2008

Susie & Lucy & their MamaJohanna are sending heart-healing drool to the parents of sweetest houndies Tic-Tag & Hugo.  Although we never got to meet them we remember
  the postings on the drool, and how loved they were.  Its a long journey to healing from their
  loss, but some day you will remember them with dry eyes & a smile. Hope they had a smooth journey to the Bridge with angels guiding their way, and a special meal at the banquet with all their favorite foods. So many hounds were there to meet them and welcome
  them home.

  Sad ahroos,
  Lucy & Susie
  Baron & DaisyMae (sharing a cloud together somewhere over the rainbow)