[Dailydrool] tis the season

Reed & Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon May 26 09:54:45 PDT 2008

Somehow or other the molting season just sort of snuck up on me this year.
Yesterday I noticed Tuesday had little tufties sticking out all over so we
had a nice enjoyable grooming session and removed about half a grocery bag
full of underfluffies.  she really enjoyed it.  I imagine all that loose
hair must be itchy!

Anyway, I guess it's time to remind everyone of the CRAZY BASSET LADY
GROOMING KITS.  The kits contain the grooming tools required to control
shedding, and give your dogs that "show dog look", even during the molting
season.  All profits go to my pledge to Basset Buddies at BassetFest.
Details on our website.

And remember, when you groom your basset, put those underfluffies outside
for the birds to use to line their nests.

crazy basset lady

MAKE DROOL NOT WAR!

Please visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at www.rebecbassets.com