[Dailydrool] ABC Waddle

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Mon May 26 12:07:20 PDT 2008

We are going to ABC"s Waddle on May 31st this year. Unfortunately, we
haven't done too well on our fundraising on our first year of going to a big
waddle.  We won't be voted queen or anything like that. We are only raising
money for the homeless hounds of NY state (excluding NYC area).  This year
the queen and king are being voted in by their personal rescue story and not
by how much moola they raise.  Mommy thought we would at least raise $200,
but we are just a little over half way there. The deadline is soon.  Mommy
is not too crafty and can't do any fundraising that way. We would like to
publicly thank Cowboy for his two donations he has already made to our
firstgiving pages.  You rock Cowboy. If you would like to donate a little
bit of money to help the homeless hounds of NY, please go to:

http://www.firstgiving.com/maggieandmazzie

On another note, anyone who has been to a waddle---the baskets are wrapped
in this clear stuff with designs on it (is it called cellophane?) such as
dog designs. Anyhow, we made up a basket to donate to be raffled off for ABC
and I cannot seem to find the plastic wrap stuff. Which store would I buy
that in? I went to Walmart and looked in their wrap area and nothing.  I
guess I am at a loss. I have so much to do to get ready for the waddle, as
the foster coordinator, and I do not even have my act together yet.  Time
for some Red Bull or something like that.

Thanks everyone and DRool to everyone in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver