[Dailydrool] mast cell tumors

Shirley Mueller snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 12:37:10 PDT 2008

HI, My Barney (newly at the bridge a month or so ago) during his life of 11
yrs had 5 mast cell tumors removed.  With the first they wanted to do low
grade radiation but we chose to go the holistic way for a couple of years
and he did just fine.  I was told that they could come back and probably
around the same area.  None were ever in the area that the tumor was
removed from all five in different places.   With each they got all of it
with good clean boarders. You never know with mast cells they sometimes wrap
their greedy little tenticles around more than one thing.

We are sending healing drool your way in hopes that your girl will be just
fine.  Also slinging some your way to help the rest of your family also.

Shirley
mom to Harrison and Sally Belle