[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood Weekend

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon May 26 15:51:31 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. We talk first, den da Brudder hab a liddel  storie.

We send sad aarooh's for Hugo and Tic Tac that have passed to the  bridge
We send healing drool for Mandy, and more for Dice, you all git bedder real
soon.
We send special thanks to all that serve the country and keep us  safe.
We sorry dat da Momma be old slack dog and git behind on da drools.

Wellz it beez a howldey times and we hab had meny peeples comez here, and  da
Momma she be like a cookin moochine out dere, dere be meny nice folkz fur da
brudder to git da bellyrubs and I gib dem da look and dey share all da good
foodz wif da brudder,
Den it happin.
Brudder Elwood, he poop bomb da brudder beddie. WHEW. Why dem baked beans
dat man gib da brudder dey be like de tailpipe on da splosion. Da Momma she not
knowz bout dem beanz till dis happin. She git all upsetz, worry dat da
Brudder  all sickie agin, I seyz why it be dem beanz, brudder Elwood shouldn't be a
tellin herz all dis-I no tellz her da rest ob da goodies I git. So I cober up
de  mess. I git my specul blankie out ob de way and teke da obber blankie an
cober  it up. She be all ober the place wif de nose goin and she git down in
da brudder  cage and brudder Elwood he run out de door. She gotz da meddicinz
agin. She gotz  da brudder on de down-low. Dem beanz be realz good but da
brudder he be a  wonnerin if dey be worf it nowz.

We send the droll to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE