[Dailydrool] Working for waddle pledges!

Kay george at georgeegrunt.com
Mon May 26 16:52:17 PDT 2008

Well I'm not but I have my momma working pretty hard!
Hi everyone it is the King George here! I gots my
momma working hard helping me and Lucy and Riley raise
waddle pledges for our shuffle! We have some new
things on hounds bay for you. I listed our last
pawprints license frame
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1212445340
and two baskets of goodies, a little one
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1212445865
and a big one!
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1212446252
and I had momma fix us up a firstgiving page so if you
win one of our auctions you can always just pay for it
there. Or if you just want to donate us a little
pledge you can do that too!
http://www.firstgiving.com/georgeegrunt

I hope everyone is having a great howliday today!

snooters and drool to all

King George, Lucy and Pit Riley
http://www.firstgiving.com/georgeegrunt
www.georgeegrunt.com