[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Boy

Linda lindlu1 at cox.net
Tue May 27 05:53:18 PDT 2008

Today is Clarence's 12th birthday and fortunately, other than some occasional disc trouble, he is in pretty good shape.
I treasure every day with him - even the ones when I want nothing more than to strangle him. :-)
Two of his littermates went to the Bridge this year, so of course I worry that his time left with us will be too short.
He came to us at the age of 4 when his 'grandparents' found out he was not being properly cared for.  He was very sick with heartworms and mange and still to this day has a very strong phobia of storms and loud noises from being tied out to a tree 24/7, rain or shine.  He is our Goofus, Knucklehead and "Clarence be Quiet!!!" boy.
And so, in honor of his birthday, Clarence asks for all the hoomans to please give your houndies extra tweats, white boxes and vanilla ice cream today!
Lubs and snooters -
--
Linda Lartigue
Humble Servant to Droolers Clarence, Waldo and Daisy - along with the non-bassets - Pearl and Bagels and our girls ATB - Lulu, Cassie and Magnolia