[Dailydrool] hush puppy mug and digging

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 27 06:13:22 PDT 2008

Susan has anyone got back to you yet about a hush puppy mug, because if so could you let me know where I can get one too, they sound good! I have about 5 basset mugs at home already, one of my favourites is the Bonio one.
Nadine, re digging - Morse - when having a mad moment (frequent) - throws himself into the same corner of the garden and digs frantically.  Never finds anything and it lasts about 20 secs.  Then usually does a loud AROOOO and charges at me.
LOL
Snooters!
Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x