[Dailydrool] a little healing drool please.....

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 28 02:10:59 PDT 2008

Can I please request some healing drool for Morse?  He has always been a major grass eater but this has got worse over the last few days, and this morning he was trying to be sick.  I've also noticed that, although he is eating his dinner, he doesnt seem as keen as normal, and this morning he hasnt even asked to go for a walk - which is unheard of in Morse-land. I have booked a vet appt this evening just to check things out.  So please open your tins of whatever it takes to make your 4-legger's produce the healing stuff, and may the drooling commence!
Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB