[Dailydrool] Tillie Matilda (ATB)

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 21:35:01 PDT 2008

Renee,
We are so sorry to hear that Matilda has gone to the bridge.  I think that heaven had a plan when they brought her back.  It was to spend her last times with her Momma to love and be loved before making her journey.  There is now another angel watching over you with love.  Our prayers are with you and Matilda, you for healing and Matilda for a wondrous journey, a never ending buffet and lots of cloud jumping with her furry friends.
Healing Droolz,
Karen and the Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie (the baby) and Cuddles.