[Dailydrool] Bella and Bouzer

Pries, Susan D. Pries.Susan at mayo.edu
Wed May 28 12:48:38 PDT 2008

I am writing to let you know the scare I have had this week, and to say
B & B are official OEBE members, finally.  Well, long story short they
raided the fridge, and in the process Bouzer is in the vethospital.  He
is suffering from Pancreatitis from eating to much cheese.  He will be
there yet tonight, so two nights, and three days getting better.  Then I
am told a very bland diet for some time to come.

B & B are rescues, that do not like to be separated, so since Bella has
been alone, she has managed to break out of the baby gates, work and
work to get the locked plastic container open, to consuming a large
amount of food.  So when I got home from visiting her brother in the
vethospital, I found her looking 9 months pregnant, and 5 lbs heavier.
The vet examined her and she seems to be ok, however she is destroying
the room she is in.  I have my brother checking on her twice today, and
he said, however you left the room this morning, be prepared, it does
not look the same.

So I could use just a wee bit of drool this week, for a safe return home
for Bouzer, and for Bella not to hurt herself till he returns.

I wish all that have bid their fur babies good-bye strength, and hope
all sick babies well again.  Here is to a safe and enjoyable summer
everyone.

Sincerely,

Susan of MN
Mom to Bella and Bouzer, Chevis ATB, Leo ATB