[Dailydrool] Bella and Bouzer

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 20:39:54 PDT 2008

We are sending much drool and prayers for Bouzer in hope he gets better and gets home very soon.   We are also sending drool for Bella to help with her anxiety over being separated from her best buddy.  My 3 big kidz use to raid the fridge so I know how scary that can be.  When I remodeled the kitchen I bought a french door refrigerator...so far 1 + years and they haven't figured it out yet. Guess I better get those carrots out so drool production begins.
Droolz and Prayers,
Karen and the Dog House Gang: Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, and Cuddles