[Dailydrool] A Bad Night For Hushy

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 14:26:48 PDT 2008

Kristin,

So sorry to hear about Hushy's bad night. I'm surprised your vet didn't warn you about Clavamox-  Waldo is on it now for a bladder infection, and it does cause nausea. In fact, when he was on it after his back surgery a few years back, he was so nauseous that he stopped eating entirely for almost 3 weeks and had to have a feeding tube put in. Believe me, I know how you feel - Waldo has pretty much had everything in the book; the vet and emergency vet could send more than one kid to college on what I've spent.

I hope he feels better soon.

Esther Strom
Visit my Etsy shop: http://HookedByEsther.etsy.com