[Dailydrool] poor Norm, sick Bassets

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu May 29 05:27:49 PDT 2008

Hey Norm,  if your mom slave will open up visitation rights, maybe we  can
cum on over and read to ya through the jail bars ?????? To help pass the  time a
way just think about all the evil things you can do to  get  " EVEN  " when
she finally lets you out !!!!!! I can help you  plan something out, I am
REALLY, REALLY Good at the Evil stuff !!!!   My mommy  say's my little  brain be in
over drive.

Your friend  ANNIE

When my Lucy was so sick with her liver disease, the vet gave me a
medication to help alleviate the nausea caused from her other meds she had to  take,  I
gave her a half of a CARAFATE 1gm  tablet  one hour  before her other
medication and food. You can ask your vet but I believe you can  also give a Pepcid
or Pepto-Bismol tablet  an hour before the  other medication that will help
with the nausea. check with your vet first,
My Lucy was on so many Meds for her liver disease that we had to  give  her
medication for her stomach and Nausea before  she could take  the  other stuff,
other wise she would get really sick and vomit.

Marlene

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.