[Dailydrool] Gertie is Seven

The Shroyers steps43213 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 06:04:07 PDT 2008

The beautiful Gertie turned 7 on May 21st (we were up at the Lake, so couldn't let everyone know).
Gertie came to us thru OBR shortly after the Pw. MacGyver went to the rainbow bridge.  We were so sad to loose him so early (he was only 9 years young).
Gertie is our wild child and loooooves, looooves, looooves EVERYONE.
She and her old bud Beasley (who is soon to be 11 years young) shared a twinkie and were quite happy with that (since they do not get peeple foods unless Beasley manages to snarf something off the counter or table - he is quite a counter cruiser for an old guy).
Happy belated birthday Dirty Gertie!
Love,
The Mommer and Dada
Ron and Stephanie
with Gertie, Beasley, and Archie (the evil c at t)
and Samantha (ATB '88), Sidney (ATB '03) and Pw. MacGyver (ATB 05)