[Dailydrool] Morse update

Rebecca Stanton rebeccalouiseangie at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 29 07:06:54 PDT 2008

I have changed email addresses (still yahoo though) just to see if it helps with all this ? stuff, but I'm using the other address still too.  If this email gets printed with ????? in it, my PC will be offline for some time after it gets thrown against a brick wall ;-)
We didnt take Morse to the vets last night, he seemed a lot better; we noticed an improvement right after I put my dinner onto cook......  He is eating well again, but does seem slightly tired still.  However, we have been around a lot this week and I am wondering if (LOL) he may be sleep deprived (!!)- also we had a storm Tuesday night and he was awake for a lot of it.  So we'll see.  I am keeping a close eye.  And another thing - we had torrential rain over the weekend (and as I type it is pouring again) and the meadow near us flooded.  Morse decided to inspect things when I could see him becoming very animated - and then realised why.  Raw sewage was floating at the top and he was in the middle, delighted, and looking to feast.  He made a few lunges at it before I hauled him away - and yes, I was wading in it too :-(    I called the water board and met up with the guys to inspect it on Tuesday evening.  Not sure if they have solved the
 problem yet, but Morse is firmly on the lead while we walk past the meadow now.
Drool to all in need
Becky Morse (turd machine) and Pumbaa ATB