[Dailydrool] Cakie hates wet pawsies!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 29 12:35:38 PDT 2008

Hmmmmn. I saw a request for some STOMPIN for the NO RAIN DANCE faw the ABC Waddle....that is north of me. I am going South to the Ramble.....either way.....BASSETS SHOULD NOT HAVE WET PAWS. NO RAIN on the ABC Waddle NO RAIN on the RAMBLE.

All together now..STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN.

Cakie
...who has already worn her raincoat at a Ramble and hid under a tent! I do not like to be wet!!
and
Nudgie
....STOMPIN my soon to be13 paws cause it is pawlite....I like wet!