[Dailydrool] Nun Ears

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Thu May 29 13:38:03 PDT 2008

Catching up on a backlog of Drools. Condolences to the families of
Blueberry, Solomon, Tic-Tac, Hugo, and any other families that have
had to say goodbye to loved ones.

Humphrey, who's now 8 months old, does the "Flying Nun" ear thing,
too. I just didn't know what to call it before. Humphrey actually
wears his ears like this a lot. The boyfriend continually begs him to
"put them back down and act like a basset" - we're sick of people
trying to tell us our boy is a beagle (he's not the droopiest of
bassets, that's for sure).

Here are a few photos of Humphrey with his "Flying Nun" ears in full effect.
10 weeks old: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=38748424&l=ba179&id=800320
5 months: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39491284&l=8c24b&id=800320
5 months: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39491283&l=f7ed1&id=800320

Looking back on my pictures of Humphrey, I can't help be amused at how
expressive his ears are. Here are some photos of his ear poses. I'd
love to see your dogs' ear poses, too. Please share!

Hide'n'seek ears 1:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39118188&l=3b1c8&id=800320
Hide'n'seek ears 2:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39118189&l=b290f&id=800320
Why'd you wake me up? ears:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39118197&l=76aac&id=800320
What's over there? ears:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39118198&l=ec13f&id=800320
Regal Sphinx ears:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39491282&l=4d554&id=800320
Baby Basset Buppy ears:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39494944&l=cb3e2&id=800320

Okay...I think I've inundated you with enough photos of Hum. Please
share your doggies' ears, too.

Drool to all in need!

-Rebecca & Humphrey