[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 8, Issue 13

Michelle Brenholtz drummergirl_chel at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 10:55:00 PDT 2008

Hey everyone! This weekend is ABC Basset Hound Rescue's big "There's No Place Like Home" waddle in Chittenango, NY at the BIG Oz-Stravaganza festival! We start out tonight from 5-9pm at Sullivan Park in Chittenango with a pizza party meet and greet and a memorial for all hounds gone to the bridge. I hope all of you in NY can make it! And tomorrow we are at the park from 9-6pm with the parade taking place at 3pm!

Cassie the Bassie has been busy pawing at the puter for donations to our first giving page. Last I checked, we were only $40 from our goal. Will you help us meet it? Go to www.firstgiving.com/michellebrenhotz to donate. Help us get to our goal of $300 or more! Thanks so much! We hope to see you there this weekend!

Michelle and Cassie the Bassie