[Dailydrool] The supplement that a drooler gives her houndie for Joint problems

Julie Burgoon jskrista at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 16:26:59 PDT 2008

 A drooler posted a few drools back about starting her houndie on a new supplement for joints and said that she could not believe it because they said that there would be a noticeable difference in three days and she thought yea right sales pitch however her houndie was off of rymidal and playing~Could you please e-mail me off list the name of the supplement~Or if anyone still has that drool send it to me~Thank you julie