[Dailydrool] vet bill???

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 19:36:25 PDT 2008

Well, if it makes anyone feel better I think I've gotten everyone beat. I just came back from the vet for Speedy's kennel cough that hasn't gone away.  Full blood panel, x-rays to make sure organs are clear, antibotics for 3 weeks, cough supressent, electrolytes, heartworm test came out to be over $1,000 with the potential to dish out more $$$

  Healthy dog: priceless

  PS Thank doG for pet insurance and wellness plan or else I would have to file for bankruptcy between vet bill's for Speedy and Ted, God rest is old soul.