[Dailydrool] vet bill

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Fri May 30 21:08:10 PDT 2008

I guess for what they did the bill was reasonable.  But I guess I'm a bit puzzled.  And maybe I'm just a bad mum.
Do you go to the doctor every time your feeling a bit off?  I don't expect all of my dogs to be 100% everyday.  Sometimes they sneeze or cough.  Sometimes one has a bit of runny stool or a sour tummy.   But then, Lord knows what they have been eating out in the yard.  I keep some tums and Bendryl handy.  A can of pumpkin.
But if I ran to the vet for everything for every dog I'd have to re mortgage the house.
Dogs have their off days, too.  Don't panic.  most things just run their course.

Of course a basset who doesn't eat for a couple of days is probably cause to worry.  :)

Cathy