[Dailydrool] vet bills

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Sat May 31 12:04:20 PDT 2008

It seems to be a coded standard that this #procedure costs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and coded otherxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx much more cutting one nail probably is same as cutting all ten and the price
is outrageous.

Some vets are in business for money mostly and some genuinely care about their patients.
I have always used this as a test and once I was wrong.
So life is pretty pricey anyway these days .  I was lucky having a good vet in Calgary and out here in Victoria
I don't know No walmart close no dollar stores - I somehow am in the wrong neighborhood.

Good Luck to all sick houndies.
GEorgie and Miss Becky