[Dailydrool] vet bills

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sat May 31 11:40:05 PDT 2008

I don't usually like to talk money as there is always someone with more and someone with less. But I had to write to make all of you feel better. A week ago we had to rush Dice to the emer vet with what we had thought was an upset stomach earlier. They found two rocks one in his stomach one in his small intenstines. Emergency surgery took place to save his life then 4 days of care in the SICU and our bill was just a bit under $6400.  He is worth every penny.
Vets go through many years of schooling and they have expenses and also families so they deserve to be paid I know sometimes it is lots  and sometimes they may not deserve it but hopefully most times they do.
To Dinny's mom you must get  Dinny to another vet , don't let Dinny suffer. I hope you will find someone that can help.

Judy