[Dailydrool] Voting

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 06:22:35 PST 2008

This be Emma The Delicate Diva, I vote, I went and filled out my own sheetie.? I vote Morse for President and Elder Clara For Vice President.? I will be the Governor.? Together we will vote Brudder Elwood, he belong in the pookey.? He be too much of a problem.? He go around usin that empty headbone, thinky he is a stud, well I called him on that!? He thinky he all dat, he not, and we will prove it.? Too bad Brudder, you be toast.? Emma The Delicate Diva