[Dailydrool] Licensed breeders in NC

Sylvie McGee sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 07:52:27 PST 2008

If she's licensed, it could be by the USDA - generally, these are commercial
breeders. Honestly, breeder/exhibitors don't generally breed enough to have
to get licensed. However, if she is, at least she is subject to some level
of inspect, so I would not classify her as a BYB, who usually operate
completely under the radar, but as a commercial breeder.

Personally, I would not buy a puppy from either.

If you are interested in looking for a well-bred puppy from a reputable
breeder, I'll be happy to try to connect you with one in North Carolina.

This offer is good *anytime*, for anyone looking for a puppy in *any* state
- I will always be happy to call and find out which reputable breeders in
the area are anticipating or have litters.

Sylvie McGee
HeavenScent Bassets - Olympia, WA
360-705-1233
sylviemcgee at comcast.net