[Dailydrool] Licensed breeders in NC

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue Nov 4 07:11:52 PST 2008

Katherine,

I would wait.. not because you don't want to be part of the "christmas hound
issue" but because more than likely others **WILL** be ...

and when they realize in january or february that they really shouldn't have
gotten that puppy for christmas.. they'll give it up...

You could get a puppy from rescue and fullfil your needs as wanting a
youngin' and helping the rescue cause at the same time..

-Robert