[Dailydrool] ornymints

June Scheunemann & Mike Bernsdorf tm net equineent at tm.net
Wed Nov 5 05:47:18 PST 2008

Hey ebberbody,

Master Gus reportin' in ..we been weal buzy here lately.  Moma and Daddy had
a big horsey show here on da weekend.  Dey waz buzy aww day and not hab time
fur us's ..now don' worry .Gwandma and Gwandpa were here fur us's.  Dey gib
us tweats aww day wong .and we be big guard doggies and bark bark bark at
aww da twailers and horsies an peoples dat come.   It waz fun watchin'
ebberbody..some ebben came up to our fence an petted us.  Dey was big
horsies and wittle horsies.I fink dey called ponies..we gotz one ob dem in
da fence by us's.  Anyhow so we not been on da dwool muches.  So we sendin'
dwool to ebberybody dats needs it..(I know Lewoy I know) and ebben to does
who not need it.we just be dwoolin' fur ebberybody.

I know Lewoy...Lewoy wants me to mention his ornymint dat he gotz wast year
frum da Tana gurls!!!!  MOma had gottin us ornymints fwom Pw Pawcasso
Bwossom and dey iz soooooooooooooooooo bootifull.  She sayz dey help
houndies dat not hab lovin' homes wike us's...so she sayz dat it is fur a
weawwy gud cause and dat ebberybody shuld git an ornymint or ebben a
stockin' fwom da arteest.  Dey are so bery speshul.  What's dat Lewoy???  Oh
yea, an iffen youz git a stockin den Santa can fill it wit tweats on
Chwismas...

Master Gus

Equine Enterprises
June Scheunemann