[Dailydrool] Thank you

Christina Wynne bhounds2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 10:23:43 PST 2008

I just wanted to express my heart felt gratitude to all of you who sent emails, cards and prayers to my husband and I during this hard time.  We seem to be holding up ok today, although I find that every time I turn a corner in our home, I find something that reminds me of Branson and the tears just start flowing again.  Charlie, Branson's basset brother, seems to be doing ok as well.  This morning he walked over to the bed where Branson slept and rested his head on it.  I know that he misses Branson very much.  They have been brothers since 2003.

I know they say that the pain will lessen as each day goes by, but to lose him at this time of year is especially difficult to get through.  Thank you to everyone who sent words of comfort, I will hold them as close to my heart as I do with Branson's memories.

Sincerely,

Christina Wynne