[Dailydrool] Stockings

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Tue Nov 11 08:23:26 PST 2008

And you must have them too! Don't miss out this howliday season on Pawcasso
Blossom's and her slave Cookie's most wonderful stockins' and ornymints. I
promise you will not be disappointed.

Yes twis (I) Lilly of the Country Bumpkins.
Mom went crazy last year with getting stocking and Orenyment from Blossom
and Anna Bell and Cookie last year. She had them made for friends and for us
Bumpkins and she even had a memory one made for a family that lost their
beloved Bosco last year.
She wrote to ask early if they were going to made again this year and was
thrilled to hear they were.
She had the PW's make one for each of her grandchildren, (their are 6 of
them) and she asked for a picture of Blossom and Anna Bell so that she could
tell them where the stocking came from. She also had a Memory Orniment made
for our beloved Paddie. She was so excited about getting them done.
So you will really want to get one and they can be used year after year. And
I know Mom will think of someone else to have one made for as well.
Lilly Mom and The Country Bumpkins.

St Paddie's Day Suprize
March 17 1997  September 7, 2008
"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my heart
that will always remain."
-- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the Wind
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/106643