[Dailydrool] 2008 Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue HOWLIDAY PARTY

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 08:43:37 PST 2008

Mark your calendars!
Come celebrate the holidays at
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue's
2008 HOWLIDAY PARTY
Sunday, December 7, 2008
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Four Paws Playground
500 Bloomsbury Rd
Bloomsbury, NJ 08804

$5 per person, Children under 12 and hounds = Free!

Bring donations for local animal shelters to help homeless animals

We will be holding our Howliday Party at the fabulous Four Paws Playground new doggie daycare center, conveniently located just off Exit 7 of Rt. 78. It has a huge area for our party inside and an off-leash fenced area outside.

Bring present(s) for the Santa Paws gift swap (one per Basset; i.e., if you bring three dogs, bring three gifts). Each gift should be no more than $10 in value.

Have your Basset's photo taken with Santa, who will be ready to have fun with the dogs. We have some wonderful new photo holders you will have to have!! You'll be able to take home your photos AND have the photo sent to you via e-mail.

Vie for great raffle items - both Basset and holiday goodies! Special raffle for a hand-painted Adirondack chair, foot rest, and table!

Bring something for the pot-luck buffet. (Please let us know what you would like to bring so we don't have duplicates.) The wide variety of food is wonderful and unbeatable - you won't go home hungry!

Please let us know by December 5th if you'll be attending, how many dogs you plan on bringing, what pot-luck dish you would like to bring and if you have a raffle item to donate.

We will be selling new great merchandise and having special sales on some items, so be prepared to shop and support the hounds!!
 For more information, contact Suzanne Fitch at Adopt4Paws at yahoo.com or call 908-256-0598.