[Dailydrool] Watson

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 16:25:10 PST 2008

Katie, I am waving a steak  for mass production and the drool is  flowing
hard for our furbuddy Watson. We were just heartbroken to hear of this,  and we
are on the knobby knees praying for a full recovery. Please know you are  in
our thoughts and prayers, keep us posted, Watson is a tuff guy--and he has a
ton of droolers out there behind him. please let us know how he is doing.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds