[Dailydrool] Sammie

Mary Mischelle Kemp mmischellekemp at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:05:02 PST 2008

Hi Sammie!
    We're looking forward to seeing you! We are going to grandma and grandpaw's house for Thanksgiving and we will definitely have turkey. You better bring the grits though, I don't think grandma knows how to make them. You are really going to like it here. Momslave makes turkey on the bbq a lot and instead of putting stuffing inside she puts in a lot of broth. Then we get a tablespoon of broth on our dinner EVERY night, mmmmmm. Tell that Fedex man to hurry up with the anything anywhere.
    Grandma and Grandpaw live in central Utah and they have moose and elk. No bears there, the bears are in the Wasatch mts in the north but we don't go there very much. Gotta be careful of those moose though, they may look big and goofy but they is very aggrrrresive. One day we was camping and we saw a moose family and we all sat in the truck and watched them, that was cool. We wanted to play with them too but momslave said we could only watch. The day after Thanksgiving we are going to go cut Christmas trees. You might see an elk then probably not a moose though. That reminds us, it's probably a good thing that your mom says "Go Gators!" and not "Come Gators!" A very good thing we think!
    Grandpaw went hunting and shot a elk and after it's cleaned we get the leg bones. They are so good they have lots of meat on them and are full of yummy marrow. We told him we need one for you too. That works out perfect cuz the elk has four legs and including our cousin, Bella, we have three dogs in the family. So there is a leftover leg. Grandpaw got a deer too, and he still has another elk tag and an antelope tag. Mmmmm we love the fall. We haven't ever had moose though, we did have buffalo once. Do you like fish, I (Tas) LOVE raw fish heads but Fiz doesn't like them too much. Sometimes I trade him and he gets my elk leg and I get his fish heads. Ya know come to think of it you may not want to bring the grits, you may not have any room left in your tummy for grits.
    You know when we reads this we sound like country bassets, we actually live in the suburbs of Salt Lake. We're sure lucky that Grandma and Granpaw live in the country though. If we was just city dogs we'd miss out on a lot of good stuff!

Hey Nigel! You may want to have the Fedex man bring you to Utah too. We heard that your 'neberminds' are in jeopardy and that you was thinking of going to Ruby's to save them but she said you couldn't bring 'em. You can bring 'em with you here and momslave says you won't have to worry about losing them. She's right about that, we haven't lost ours. Boy, how do you loose them anyway?!? Hey Brudder Elwood, how did you manage to loose the family jewels???? You know St. Anthony is the patron saint of lost things maybe he coud help you find them Anyway, we think you should come too Nigel. Plus you could sniff lots of deer and elk and stuff.

Pw. Tasselhoff and Fizban