[Dailydrool] ornaments

Glenda akgudwitch at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 13:07:59 PST 2008

I recieved my ornaments from the Tana girls and they are gorgeous.
So I had to order the stockings.

I was duped my by bassett girls.

I had just sat down and grabbed the remote. Next thing you know Kylee Dawn my climber, instigated, etc came w/her toy for some mom time. I'm giving her some lovin. I was wondering why her sister hadn't joined us yet. Next thing I heard is rip, rip. Her sister (Kaitlynn Skye) is shredding an unattended roll of tp.  I truely believe Kylee was the distraction so her sister could enjoy some tp time.

Drool to all in need. I'm so sorry for all the losses lately.

Glenda
Kylee Dawn ( moms so easy)
Kaitlynn Skye ( I love tp)