[Dailydrool] Rocky, Pw Sadie, Rolph&Clara and Lets Keep It Friendly?

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 12:35:36 PST 2008

Mary, we are so very sorry you have lost your Rocky.  We send sad arooooooooos for his passing, but know his journey to the Bridge will be a happy one..  Morse sends comforting snooters across the pond to you.
Pw Sadie we are so sorry to hear you are ill - lots of healing drool to you and your slaves, this must be a really tough time for you all and we are thinking of you.
Rolph & Clara - A DOZEN NECTARINES?!?   This gives a new meaning to the fruit '5-a-day' strategy!!  And no icky, rumbling tums?  No squirts?  Have you got iron tummies or something?!  Morse is perplexed.  He will eat tiny pieces of fruit, but only under sufferance, with the sort of look on his face that says 'well, I'll eat it if there is absolutely nothing else on offer'.  Pumbaa would just drop fruit offered at my feet and look at me in disgust..
And just a little point - and I mean this in the gentlest of ways - but lets keep this group friendly can we?  If, for instance, a drooler has a gripe with another drooler, how about that person just quietly mails that drooler and phrases it kindly?  Please - lets not create any atmospheres - once that 'send' button is pressed, its hard to un-say things.

Droolies to All

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB