[Dailydrool] OEBE

Karen Cannon klcannon at telus.net
Tue Nov 25 14:16:52 PST 2008

Hi everyone, especially the slaves to OEBE bassets...

We are relatively new to the Drool and are wondering what it takes to be nominated to the Order of the Evil Basset Empire.
I have figured out the candidate has to be 10 months old. Beyond that - what do they have to have done? How "evil" do they have to be?

Lucie will be 10 months old on the 29th - fast coming up.  She is a counter surfer extraordinaire - since she is very long and therefore can reach onto and into counters quite a distance. Loves excavating in the raised beds which she can leap into in a single bound. We fear for next springs plantings.

Her most recent counter escapade netted her an (un-iced) chocolate cupcake - which were just cooling.

Lots of drool to all the hounds in need.

Karen and Lucie (Devil Dog!)