[Dailydrool] OEBE

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 08:43:32 PST 2008

Hi, dis Sirius.  I not no it be oebe speshul hollyday yesserday.  all i do is chew up my bed in da cwate.  but on da weekend i get anudder wiberry book.  dat be sirius 6, nassau county wiberry 0.
ennyway, i wanna say i also be a naughty dog wif a good heart.  i weal fwendly and wove peeple and doggies.  so now dat i in OEBE, how i get to be a pwince too? what i gotta do next?
and, woland, i don't got no sir-whatsis...papers dat say i in OEBE.  how i get dose?
fanks and happy turkey eating.
i going on twip to bisit my wittle neffew da chew-wa-wa and mini pincher.  and wots a peeples and foods.
snooters to ebbyone.  wuv, sirius