[Dailydrool] Morse

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:18:44 PST 2008

Morse, you can come here for Turkey Day, and have as much as you like, you late morning sleeping boy.  JP usually likes to get up between 4 and 5 am, and he will only go out if I wake up all the other hounds, some of whom would rather sleep a little longer.  He rules our house with the iron paw!!!!I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Be safe, enjoy good food, family and friends, and most importantly, be generous with houndie hugs and snooter kisses.I am deeply saddened by some of the recent losses, both 2 and 4 legged.  We send heart healing drool and prayers  to you.Peace, love and drool,Jackie and the Chazey hounds