[Dailydrool] OEBE stuff

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:40:53 PST 2008

in answer to why broccolli

it is the OEBE "official Vegetable"

I must admit it did get that way because of somel ittle boy's broccolli
bombs but far be it for me to name  names hehehehe

Someone else asked how you get to be an OEBE, i think the official age is 1
yrs old but there are always exceptions

OEBE's are born not knighted but to get your official title you must be a
stinker in more ways than one hehehehe, you need to write to the drool about
your adventures and then iffen Roland the new leader finks you will fit in
you get to make up a title..I finkanyone who is naughty and wants to be in
can be

There are official certificates and  stuff

some OEBE are just naughty and some take naughty to the next level with
there slaves approving of there naughtiness and buying them new toys to kill
and remotes to eat and doing lots to help basset rescue and stuff..that is
why many OEBE's are also PW's cause you can have a good heart and a naughty
streak at the sametime I know i do

Now that I am old I am not to naughty anymore but in my day i atemany a
couch, cellphone and falseteeth  and glasses

they  were gud

maybe i  will haveto do it again hehehe

Hey roland we shud have a combat camp this spring it has been a long time

Bobby be the best that you can be with the OEBE

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr