[Dailydrool] Basset of da uwek

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 25 15:25:17 PST 2008

Di Be Violeta

I bes here fur aske you dwoolers to vote fur me. I da basset of da week picture I'm sleeping in da fawvorite couch. Da momma says I have a vewy respectable resumé, whadebber that is. I be da flying basset and can jump any baby gate when I finks I don't want to be locked. I lub gawbage and all da gud smelly finguis. I lub food and  can go boing-boing on my springy-basset-feet and get anything fwom da counter. I just sleep on da bed wif da slaves and usually under da covers cus it's comfy and warm. I'm vewy delicate wif people, I wake them up wif kisses (I have a 2 metre/6 feet long tongue) and liddle huuuum-huum. I am da only basset in da world who whistle when yawning and I also snore very loud. I am bi-lingual, I understand English and Portuguese.
I haves lots of da attitude, am vewy jealous and hate being alone. If I'm alone, when da slab is back I complain and bark bark bark bark. I show them! I lub me brudder Xaxa da Basset. I'm fan of Brudder Elwood and Nigel who is pulling da crissmus card and neber answered me email.
That's it, me, Violeta da Basset, 6 years-old fwom Calgary, Alberta in Canada.VOTE FUR ME.
Lub and Drool.
Violeta
I AM VIOLETA DA BASSET AND I APOOLVE DIS MESSAGE

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau