[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 19:40:52 PST 2008

Hi aw.  Dis be Ben, dad's debiw dog.  Da swabes watch me wike a  hawk cuz ob
my cwusin.  Weww, today I gots himz good.  Himz weft da  kitchen to go to da
west woom, an I be sittin nice in da fambwy woom watchin for  dogs, so himz
fought aw be ok. Bwahahahaha!!!!!!  Himz be in da west woom,  an I goez to da
kitchen an mobes da chairs to gets to da table an cwimbs up on  da table.  An wat
dooz I seez der but da yummy butter dish.  So I  takes da wid off an heers da
dad scweem, Ben! Stop! many times, but I noze himz  be indepozed, so my
heerin be not good.  I finish takin off da wid, an eetz  da butter.  It be weew
good. I goted da hole stick.  Himz den combs  out bweevin fire out himz eyes an
howwerin Ben, Off.  But it be tooo wate.  I gotted da tweet awwedy.  Score one
for da Benny, an zewo for da  butter.  Hopez aw had a gwate day, cuz I did.

Snooters to aw, Ben
AOL.com.