[Dailydrool] Basset Christmas Tree Raffle

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 07:39:24 PDT 2008

Hello all,
We are coming to the close of our Basset Christmas Tree Raffle.  The winning ticket will be drawn one week from tomorrow sometime late in the evening.  The bassets appreciate everyone's support and I can't wait to pick the ticket and notify the winner - it is an amazing tree and the best piece of basset crap I've come across.  The monies raised are put to good use - this week alone we are doing 5, yes count them 5 heartworm treatments.  A large portion of the bassets we pull from the shelters down here are HW+ an so it is an expensive part of our vet care.

I have notified everyone of their numbers to date so if you have made a donation and haven't received your email, contact me immediately and I'll make sure everything is AOK.

Thanks and if you haven't bought your raffle tickets, here is the link so buy, buy, buy!
http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/basset-shop.htm

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com

Help support the work of two great organizations - Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc. and Senior Houndsabound, Inc.  Shop our online auction going on now!
https://www.cmarket.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?documentId=76037659