[Dailydrool] Sandi, Sirius and the Brudder

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 04:49:53 PST 2008

Sandi, we are sending Sell That Home Soon drool to you, the new place sounds wonderful, Morse also approves of the ducks, geese etc that we have round here.  And cows have just moved in too!  We havent got round to meeting them just yet, but the dung is bound to be to his liking.
Sirius, we are very impressed with your paw-work - we know you were just trying out a new embroidery feature, and of course its hard work, a nap was needed..... (ahem)
and lastly, the Brudder - well, what can we say?  Other than I just so wish we could have been there (with peg on nose) to have seen it all - the brudder is such a character with something to say about everything, we love him.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x