[Dailydrool] drool needed

Tammy Jo Wilke kes_fl at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 05:51:29 PST 2008

first, I would like to send love, hugs, prayers to all those in need, who
have had their furbabies go to the rainbow bridge or are ill.

second, if there is any spare drool. I sure could use some. saturday
afternoon, I was in a car accident, I was driving my van. eric was with me.
I stopped for the stop sign, looked and didn't see anyone.. pulled out after
inching my way up and after checking 3 times.  never saw the gray car
coming. it was being blocked by a parked gray car.. and it hit my drivers
side door.

called 911. and was taken to hospital by ambulance. eric was shaken up. I
have a broken left hand, sore right ankle, sore left elbow and forearm.

have to call insurance on the van. cant be driven.. no collision insurance
on it either.

have to call orthopedic doctor on monday. have plate, screws in forearms
from dec 2000 fractures. so need to get them checked out also.

my elbow, forearm, ankle hurt worse than my broken hand.

any healing drool would be appreciated.

thank you, tammy, eric, angels atb lexis marie, shadie babe