[Dailydrool] Pw Miss Pauline

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Nov 2 06:14:20 PST 2008

I've not been posting much in a good while now, mostly due
to my mom's health issues but I need to ask for some drool
for my heart dog, Pw Miss Pauline.

Pauline's heart issues now include pulmonary edema and
one side of her heart is enlarged.  Her lower back isn't
showing any signs of improvement and my vet is worried
about her - which means I'm terrified.

Her visit to the vet on Friday resulted in another heart
med and a change in antibiotics.  She's also on tramadol
for pain and a muscle relaxer.  She keeps herself quiet
which is unusual for her so I know she's not feeling well
at all.  We need our bossy girl back!

So if there's any drool to spare out there, please send
it to our Miss P - she just HAS to get better!

We're a little behind (ok, way behind) on our emails
but we're sending drool out to all those other houndies
and humans in need, too. There's a never-ending supply
of it here - ALL of my hounds drool!

Thanks,
Donna