[Dailydrool] Pw Miss Pauline

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 08:48:18 PST 2008

Dear Pw. Pauline,

Hang in there gurlfwiend, I know how it is.  I have heart pwoblems too and
some days I just don't want to get up and get going.  Some days I have some
*accidents* too but we won't speak of those! And all those extwa pills to
take!  I make sure that mommy is very creative and inventive in what ever
she disguises them with.  It needs to be a pawticularly delectable morsel of
something to make me swallow!! I am sure your mommy is terrified so we are
working on lots and lots of heart-problem drools for you and some extra for
your mom.

Luvvies and get-well kissies

LilyGurl

Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the
entourage