[Dailydrool] Studly Brudder Elwood Ha Ha

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 06:40:31 PST 2008

Well well, Studly Brudder Elwood, boy I bet the Red Bay Girls were really impressed with you tinkling and tooting all over when you got the toebonz nails cut.? How impressive, I bet youz looked real studley!? I really enjoyed the storie.? I look forwardz to morez of da Brudders manly adventures a comin!? Please, I need me belly laughs, and so do all me friends.?? With much enjoyzment, Emma, The Delicate Diva