[Dailydrool] Yet ANOTHER Basset needs a home:(

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 11:30:55 PST 2008

   Went to PetSmart today and what did I see immediately upon entering?  A Basset in a cage who was given to "It's Raining Cats and Dogs"  just yestercday.  Her name is Abby and they told me she is 5, 6 or 7 years old.  She is tri-colored with beauuuutiful long ears.  I noticed that she does have a couple of "fatty" type lumps on her hips under the skin but hopefully that's nothing.  The people tending to them were very nice but very busy so I didn't get too much information but I can't stop thinking about her.  My husband is going for a haircut and I told him to stop by and get more info and find out if maybe we can be her foster family for a bit.

   Checked out the organization on the internet and their adoption fee is only $55.

   For those in South Florida, she's at the PetSmart on 441 (State Road 7) & Glades Road in Boca Raton.

I will try to get y'all more info with regards to her.  Oh, yes, her name is Abby!

Thing of that girl......

Carol & Rosie in Florida