[Dailydrool] Drool and Prayers from across the pond for Pw Pauline

Norma n.whelan at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 12:07:18 PST 2008

Ma Ma look my furend Pw Pauline is real sick we is got to do something
Ma. We sure do Pw Angel, you go get the others while I go get some rope.
Okay Ma....I'm going to go get the Fairies Ma.  Bruno you go get the big
bath tub out of the garden. Razor you go get Lucky, tell him we need him
to do some reef knots... hurry Pw Pauline needs drool and Prayers, quick
we is got to get her all better.  Ok I will go and get the Fairies, Pew
Grue Barley Mcgrew Cuthbert Dibble and Grub quick come quick we need
your help. Coming Pw Angel, what is it.... right, listen up, we is going
to fill this bathtub of drool and you fairies have got to fly it swiftly
across the pond to Pw Pauline, she is sick and she needs it bad, and
here in this little purse is the Ma s prayers and best wishes and good
thoughts for Pw Pauline to get better.  Right, there's the drool, Lucky
tie the ropes to the end of the bath tub and then tie it round each of
the fairies.  Ok, have you each got a hold of it??  Right, one more
thing, here's a horn. Cuthbert you is got the loudest voice, this is
what you do.   I want you to AHROOOOOOO the whole way.  Why Pw Angel??
Because iffen any of our Basset furends see a light shining in the sky
of your wings and they hear you AHROOOOOO, and they AHROOO back,  you go
as swiftly as light  and pick up all that extra drool for Pw Pauline.
So iffen any of you is listening watch out for that shining light and
lets fill up this giant bathtub for our furend Pw Pauline.  Ok, right,
stand back everyone, on the count of three, watch you dont spill any of
it.  We will Pw Angel, we is ready now Pw Angel...... 123
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
   It's on it's way Auntie Donna!!  You watch out for it, okay??
  Pw Angel