[Dailydrool] Evil Annie and the LAMP

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 15:26:46 PST 2008

Dis be Evil Annie and me gotz the Eebee jeebeez scared out of me  today,  me
be playin with me sissy Maggie and I was running behind mommas  furniture and
den it happin, a big brown snake grab hold of me collar and  wouldn't let go,
it was big with big teeth and I started running faster and  faster and that
sucker be right behind me  just a snappin at be behind,  momma she just be
screaming Annie stop, you goin break my lamp, it no lamp it be  big long brown
snake and the faster i run the faster he be snappin at my butt.  It hab hold of my
throat and wouldn't let go. momma finally got it off me as i  went thru the
kitchen and she be sayin somthin bout obituary in tomorrows paper  ?? what the
hell is obituary ????? huh Llewis , Nigel, what obituary?it that a  bird
santuary ??? I need read tomorrows paper, she be mumbling all, da time  about my
nine  lives  being gone   ???  I like dis  life, I doesn't need nine, I lub my
mommy lots but she be using bad words  sometimes,  daddy says she gotz long
shoreman  blood lines !!!!!! I  think momma must be habin bad day she gotz BIGGY
bottle of that fermented grape  juice. WOW it REAL BIGGIE !!!!.

I check in tomorrows with definition of Obituary, first i read da mornin
papers.

dis be Evil Annie  saying goodnight

5 Travel Deals!